7 Professional Tips Wrapping Gift. Many of today’s young people do not understand how to wrap nice and unique gifts. In general, gift given to people who considered special and at a special time also for example birthday.
In order for the gift you love to have a special impression, you must wrap the gift in a different and interesting way like a professional.
There are some people who say that the most important gift is the content but try to ask yourself, surely a beautifully wrapped gift will feel special rather than the usual wrapped.
A beautifully wrapped gift is an artistic expression of the giver. Not only time, but beautiful gift wrapping also requires patience and skill. Here are 7 tips to wrap a gift like a professional. As quoted from dummies.com
7 Professional Tips Wrapping Gift
- Use a large, hard, smooth table pad. You can use your dining table.
- Keep the janitor clean. Provide an empty box to store the roll of paper, when you do not need it.
- Put a trash can and boxes with equipment that you may need at any time as close to you as possible, so you do not have to look for them anywhere.
- If you use transparent tape, make sure you mark each end after you wear it. This will save you more time.
- Before cutting the paper, fold the pieces to be cut, so you will get a straight line, which will make your package more neat and you will be easier to adjust the pattern.
- Before you add various ornaments to your gifts, make sure that all the folds are well formed.
- When finished wrapping, use the various ornaments that you think fit with your gift theme.
If you do not want to bother to do some of the above stages, today many stores sell ready-made boxes of various sizes. This will make it easier for you to give gifts to your loved ones.